I think we should reserve our housing fairly soon. Here are some options I'm looking at:
These two 3-bdrm places would be good:
http://www.vrbo.com/65419
and
http://www.vrbo.com/21078
but they are not pet friendly and we're planning on bringing Sasha along. These houses would be good bases of operation though, and could house Mom, the Gilgs and Ben, maybe Rob and Kay too? Liz and I would find a nearby house such as http://www.vrbo.com/51540 . This little house looks awesome.
Alternatively, we have stayed at this house before, http://bisbeearizona.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=543&Itemid=44, and it and its adjacent house can both be rented from the same owner. This gives four bedroooms and a really good base of operations.
There are also two really cool liooking suites right next-door to the above houses: http://www.themermaidscastle.com/. These could substitue for the Antigua house to provide a different lodging set.
Anyone have any other options they are looking at? Does either of these places seem right? Let me know and we can make reservations tout-de-suite.
Aaron
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment