Saturday, March 20, 2010

House reserved & cousin Ali news

I spoke to Ali and she is going to try to fly out and meet with you in Tuscon. Hooray! I'll make sure she gets connected to this blog as well. Also, I sent in a deposit for the two houses on Maxfield Ave, so we have a base of operation. These two houses should have 4 bedrooms and we can probably squeeze some extra people in there as well if needed. The Mermaid's Castle is right next door as well, but I'm not positive about it's availability.

House info: http://www.bisbeegetaways.com/
Total cost: $1000 four nights for both houses (deposit for first night already paid. Alison has offered to go in on this cost as well. Since everyone else has more travel expenses though, I was thinking Liz and I could shoulder more of the housing cost to even things out)
Reservations made for: May 19th-May 22. (4 nights)

No comments:

Post a Comment