Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mom converstaion update

I talked to Mom today and we talked briefly about her trip down here. Since we are already planning a camping outing, she is wondering what kind of gear to bring. To maintain the secrecy, we'll be packing up most of our camping gear, although I may try looking for a cabin/rental in the Chiricuahuas that we will claim to be going to. So far I don't htink she suspects anything. Has she been asking any of you about whether you have made any progress towards seeing if you can come out for her birthday? Please share any details so we can keep our stories straight.

Aaron

2 comments:

  1. she hasnt mentioned it to me. I'm fine w- any housing option. I'm assuming I'll take the couch, so you dont nned to plan on havin a bed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making every attempt to not say "see you May!" whenever I talk to your mom, so she isn't getting any hints from her brother/sister-in-law. If we manage to pull off the suprise, you all deserve an award! Bisbee looks like the place we went with our friends 2 summers ago......artsy and funky with beautiful hiking in the surrounds...so we should all have lots of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you, especially Levin, since we've never met! love, AK

    ReplyDelete