Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bisbee Housing update

I am going to proceed to reserve the two 2-bdrm houses (Casa Copre and Casa Antigua). Rob and Kay were going to try to get the hummingbird house, but it was already booked for that week. I checked with the other two houses and the owner believes they are free for when we want them, but was away from her office this weekend and is going to get back to me.

Rob and Kay: you're welcome to stay in one of the houses with us, but if you'd prefer your own spot, I would recommend checking the Mermaid's Castle which is right across the street and has some very impressive koi ponds.

I'll let folks know when the reservations are firmed up. As for more invitees, I haven't talked to Allison yet but intend to this evening (although maybe just by email, because the phone # I have for her isn't working). Ilana, any word from Uncle Sam?

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment