Friday, May 14, 2010

Keeling/Schaeffer vineyard visit out

I spoke to the owners of the vineyard and they are not going to be around next week for us to stop at their vineyard. They did say we could go to their tasting room in Wilcox, but a I personally think that this isn't as cool as surprising her on a trail. I haven't searched for other vineyards, but unless someone else wants to, I'm leaning towards having the surprise at Chiricahua National Monument. Dogs are allowed on some of their trails specifically Sugarloaf peak, a 0.9 mile trail to a small summit. I'm thinking that we'll go in their to hike , and all of you will already be at the summit with a sweet Surprise Birthday Picnic spread (including some of the Arizona wine maybe?). There is a fire watch-tower at the top, but I couldn't find on-line information about picnic tables/shade. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment