Dear Aaron,
Yes there is an outdoor grill that uses briquets and there is a partial bag there now. The kitchens are fully furnished with dishes and pots and pans and a few basic spices are there such as salt and pepper, garlic powder, coffee etc.
I can meet your siblings downtown at the Bisbee Coffee Company coffee shop which is in the big brownish tan building on Main Street across from the Mining and Historical Museum. The coffee shop is at the end of the building and faces the post office and library which is that 3 story building with arches. and there is parking in front and behind the building where the coffee shop is. They could give me a call when they are leaving Tucson or arriving in Benson. What time does their flight arrive in Tucson?
I am 67 and have short white hair and drive a dark blue Nissan Sentra. I will be watching for them and probably be sitting outside of the coffee shop in the sun. Then they can follow me up to the houses which are only 4 blocks away and you already know how to get to the houses when you arrive. As I said I will bake a birthday cake for your mom. Do you know if she likes chocolate or orange or banana. I make delicious chocolate and orange cakes. Also, I have a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator at the Cobre house. I will have both sets of keys with me to give to those who arrive first.
It is very nice of you to have this party for your mother. I look forward to your stay and thank you again for choosing our casas for your celebration. My cell phone is 520-234-7013 and my home phone is 520-432-5759. Cathy
Sounds like I don't have to do anything else with regards to getting you all set-up down there.
No comments:
Post a Comment